Data Entry Operator
Ipas, Islamabad, Pakistan
Closing Date for Applications:
DEO is responsible for regular and accurate compilation, and entering of sites Logbook and other units data in relevant database (including TERRA). He will do regular and accurate data entry of PAC-FP commodity in relevant datasheet and maintain the hard copy of all Sites Logbook Data and other forms and files. DEO will assist the health systems & R&E staff in planning the site monitoring and supervision field visits and prepare the data analysis sheets per requirement for follow up with sites and providers ; DEO will ensure quality of data entry work and meeting the desired deadlines; Manage additional responsibilities including troubleshooting, file back-ups, regular updating, and retrieval of data, as and when required and Maintain confidentiality regarding the information in the data forms.
- Regular and accurate compilation, and entering of Sites Logbook Data in relevant database
- Regular and accurate entering of Misoprostol and Family planning commodities supplies data in relevant datasheet
- Regular maintenance of the hard copy of all Sites Logbook Data forms and files
- Assistance to health systems & R&E staff in field visits as per requirement
- Completion of the required task within the desired deadline
- Manage additional responsibilities including troubleshooting, file back-ups, regular updating, and retrieval of data, as and when required
- Maintain confidentiality regarding the information
- Diploma in computer literacy is a must with minimum 3 years experience
- Computer management skills
- Command on working with database software like MS office, EPi Info, EPi Data and SPSS.
- Speed and accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to organize people and activities.