Description of task
The UN Volunteer, Database assistant, will carry out the following tasks:
Support the operation of collection processes
Import the responses of the banks and upload into the Donor Administration system, identifying that each record sent has its response to take immediate action in case it does not happen.
Carry out the layouts required by the Financial Institutions, for information crossings, guaranteeing the security of the information.
Support the operation of the management of External, Houselist and Retention bases that are managed.
- Support the nurturing process in all the bases that are issued, according to the campaigns that are generated monthly, with the aim of acquiring new donors, converting them, reactivating them or maximizing their value.
- Support the process of administration of bases that are assigned to the different agencies, in the reception, validation, standardization, codification, prior to the loading to the different Donor Administration systems that are available.
- Support the process of administration of databases that are assigned to agencies, related to face to face and digital, for example, data confirmation.
- Support the mapping in the Donor management system of all contacts made to a donor, active or inactive
Any other activity required or may be assigned by the supervisor .
Qualifications / Requirements
Required degree level: Bachelor degree or equivalent
Education - Additional Comments:
- University degree in areas of systems or related to database management.
- Required experience: 12 Months
- Desirable 1 year of experience in managing databases and ETL processes.
- Spanish (Mandatory), Level - Fluent