United Nations Children's Fund , Buenos Aires, Argentina
Closing Date for Applications:
- UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
How can you make a difference?
- Purpose of the Position
- Under the close supervision and guidance of the Marketing Officer (Database) NOB, will be in charge of having a database management system in place, ready to support fundraising (FR) operation and marketing campaigns in a cost-efficient way.
- Key Accountabilities and Duties & Tasks
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
- Assure the correct functioning of Donor Perfect Online and other systems to manager the data of donors and supporters.
- Support for Donor Perfect Online and other systems correct functioning on the internal Call Center.
- Support for Donor Perfect Online and other systems correct functioning on the external Call Centers and F2F agencies
- Support for Donor Perfect Online and other systems correct functioning for the PFP team.
Effective and timely database uploading & maintenance to support financial and marketing processes.
- Generate information, mainly from DPO System and other internal records, to assist in the implementation of the individual fundraising workplan.
- Import and export databases from and to database systems.
- Assist in the definition of different database policies and procedures.
- Generate data for different payment methods and process the response of each donation.
Database security and confidentiality procedures, directives and instructions effectively established, under the supervision of the Database Officer, and in concordance with the organization guidelines and regulations.
- Support Database incidents or problems.
- Implementation of database uploading & maintenance criteria.
- Implementation of database security and confidentiality procedures.
- Develop and implement periodical process to assure database integrity.
Effective collaboration with PFP team and other ACO's areas (ICT) for efficient working processes, advisory functions and general database support.
- Collaboration with other PFP areas and ICT assistant.
- Encourage and nurture an appropriate, fluent and effective bond with all PFP team and counterparts.
- Attend to Direct Marketing meetings to identify and anticipate internal database requirements.
Qualifications of Successful Candidate:
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in systems, database management, computer science, software engineering, information technology management, and/or any related field.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required.