Do you want to evolve in a profession that makes sense and join an activist association? Join us ! When you work at Doctors of the World, you know why you get up in the morning: great causes to defend, a friendly professional environment, a balance between professional and personal life and also great prospects for development! The wide variety of our projects opens up many opportunities for internal mobility with access to individual and group training, to support everyone's career path.
You know us without knowing us: Doctors of the World is a militant medical association of international solidarity present in more than 35 countries and 14 regions in France. For 40 years, we have been committed to caring for the most vulnerable populations and to testifying to the obstacles observed regarding access to care. You are not a doctor? Don't panic, 75% of employees work in non-medical positions.
We have almost 500 employees under French law but also 1,600 employees in the international field and more than 2,000 volunteers in France. Citizen engagement and volunteering are at the heart of our associative model. At Médecins du Monde, volunteers and employees have a common commitment: solidarity. We invite you to embody this value by working alongside us!
- Médecins du Monde's collection from the general public represents nearly 40 million euros.
- Our 400,000 donors are contacted both by traditional direct marketing channels (mailings, telemarketing, street marketing, Web) and by new collection channels (Leads, Facebook, etc.).
- The quality of the database is essential to allow the good management of the relationship with our donors and the optimization of marketing investment choices.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Placed under the hierarchical responsibility of the head of the collection service, your main mission is to:
- Ensure the management, consistency and evolution of the donor database.
- Perform data analysis and reporting to optimize and target marketing campaigns
More specifically, your missions are as follows:
Daily database management
- Ensure data quality and security
- Participate in the monitoring of service providers involved in the management and processing of the database (hosting the database, uploading files, implementing developments, etc.)
- Manage incidents and support internal users (employees and volunteers)
- Manage the database update
- Control data uploads (file formats, data quality) from external and internal flows
- Ensure extractions for recurring operations
- Ensure the production of reports
- Ensure data correspondence between donor database and satellite database
- Design recommendations necessary for the management and quality monitoring of the database
- Participate in the implementation of telemarketing campaigns (targeting plans, file extraction)
- Ensure that the GDPR is properly applied to data from the donor database
- Supervise address updating operations (charade, estocade, etc.)
Manage the optimization and evolution of the database
- Identify user needs
- Study the responses to be implemented in connection with the service providers, including the creation of specifications and the analysis of detailed project specifications
- Perform project monitoring linked to the database
- Participate in the implementation of new reports
- Be a force of proposal on the directions to take on the evolution of the base.
- Actively participate in the development of the collection department's marketing strategy.
- Manage the project related to the application of the GDPR