Deputy Manager – Technical Partnerships & Knowledge
Oxfam Australia, Melbourne, Australia
Closing Date for Applications:
- Around the globe, Oxfam works to find practical, innovative ways for people to lift themselves out of poverty and thrive. We save lives and help rebuild livelihoods when crisis strikes. And we campaign so that the voices of the poor influence the local and global decisions that affect them.
- We promote diversity and practice equity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
- Oxfam Australia is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- The Technical Partnerships and Knowledge (TPK) Deputy Manager is a key managerial position within the Oxfam Australia Programs Section.
- Working with global partners as well as those within Australia the TPK Deputy Manager plays a pivotal role in ensuring knowledge and learning is leveraged to support the development of strategies, build program and advocacy quality and drive business development.
- The role sits within the Technical Partnerships and Knowledge team which exists to support Oxfam Australia and its partners to design, deliver and learn from high quality initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience in people management, with an excellent track record in managing large multi-disciplinary teams; and capacity building individuals to deliver and adapt to changing organisational objectives
- Extensive experience in complex, multi-disciplinary organisational project management, demonstrating skills and success in collaborative project design, agile project team management and resource allocation, use of IT systems to track progress and performance and timeline management.
- An excellent track record in relationship management with the demonstrated ability to bring together diverse groups of people working across disciplines, broker and negotiate engagement, manage competing interests, and take a diplomatic and pragmatic approach to achieving results.
- Demonstrated experience in analytical thinking and the ability to leverage organisational resources for variety of purposes including business development and resource acquisition.
- To be eligible for this position, you must have the legal right to work in Australia
We can offer you
- A base salary of $103,829 plus superannuation and access to generous NFP tax concessions (specifically, a salary packaging scheme offering up to $18,450 of your salary tax free)
- The opportunity to match your career to a compelling cause
- A flexible and supportive workplace with ample opportunities for career progression and development
- The chance to meet and work with people who are some of the best in their fields
- Appointment to this position will require a satisfactory clearance of a police check