Purpose of the position:
To assist ADPs to develop and manage programs effectively through planning,monitoring & evaluation and research for high quality ministry and the achievement of child well-being aspirations.
- Assist the cluster management to develop and maintain the capacity to prepare program designs that efficiently bring about Transformational Development.
- Make recommendations for the log frame development focused on technical programmes, projects models.
- Facilitate a participatory review of logical flow and consistency within the hierarchy of objectives and assumptions
- Identify key indicators, including CWB standard indicators, from within the compendium that relate to programme objectives and activities.
Coordinate assessments, baselines, evaluations, LQAS and other operational research activities according to LEAP/DPA guidelines and provide feedback to improve the quality of documents. Contribute to:
- planning of baselines, evaluations and research activities
- development of measurement tools
- supervision of data collection, data quality improvement and verification
data analysis, interpretation and utilization of findings.
- Assist cluster programs/projects managements to develop and maintain effective monitoring and accountability systems.
- Set up monitoring & accountability systems and develop monitoring tools
- Support Cluster Programmes Managers to capture essential data required for entry into Horizon/GIS, and also to coordinate and provide timely feedback on review work flow processes;
- Analyse and synthesise information; communicate and utilise monitoring data
Facilitate learning and better practice in monitoring.
- Provide technical assistance to cluster programs/projects managements on programme transition and phase-out issues.
- Support programmes and projects management to develop, implement and follow up transition plan.
- Provide technical support in the production of LEAP documents.
Buildtechnical capacity of ADP staff on LEAP tools
- Review and submission of semi-annual and annual reports and provide timely feedback to Project staff.
- Ensure that learning, innovation and knowledge management integration is effective in programmes management (design, monitoring and evaluation)
- Field visit to make sure that the learning on the data is effective with the local partners
- Support the implementation of community review
- Create and update a documents repository to keep programmes documents (Budgets, Logframes, reports, etc.).
Ensure CPA indicators are clearly mainstreamed into projects/programs:
- Support the child participation and protection integration in WV activities
- Ensure CPA indicators are mainstreamed into programmes’ logframes and reported
- Promote organizational values related to child protection (child protection incident reporting).
- Support ADPs to develop PoA to monitor the implementation of audit and evaluation recommendations, sponsorship KPIs and provide timely feedback to Project staff.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Educational level required: Master Degree in development planning/researchrelated, Project/Program Management or equivalent graduate.
- Experience minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in developmentplanning.
- Other Previous working experience in DM&E (World Vision) is preferred.
- Software Knowledge: SPSS, Epi Info, Access.
Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Computer skills,
- Working knowledge of programs/projects cycle management,
- Build relationship with partners and ADP staff,
- Ability in leadership, management and team building,
- Working knowledge of proposal writing, writing ADP Design Document, assessment, evaluation and transition plan report, and negotiation skills,
- Good planning and organizational skills,
- Knowledge in LEAP, DPA and Design Monitoring and Evaluation