World Vision does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. World Vision does not concern itself with information on bank accounts.
Position: Design, Monitoring & Evaluation (DME) Coordinator
Reports to: Matrix report: Field Service Center Manager and DME Manager
Purpose of the position:
To assist ADPs to develop and manage programs effectively through planning, monitoring & evaluation and research for high quality ministry and the achievement of child well-being aspirations
- Build technical capacity of ADP staff in the areas of –concept paper development, proposal and reports writing.
- Build technical capacity of ADP staff in the application of LEAP tools
- Coordinate assessments, designs/ redesign, baselines, evaluations and other operational research activities at Field Service Center level
- Assist programs to develop and maintain effective monitoring and evaluation systems
- Support ADPs to develop PoA to monitor the implementation of audit and evaluation recommendations, sponsorship KPIs and provide timely feedback to Project staff.
- Provide technical backstopping in the production of Leap/DPA documents - including review and submission of semi-annual and annual programs and projects reports and provide timely feedback to Project staff.
- Support ADP/Project Managers to capture essential data required for entry into Horizon, and also to coordinate and provide timely feedback on review work flow processes at Field Service Center level.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- Educational level required: Master Degree in development planning/research related, Project/Program Management or related areas
- Experience: minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in development planning.
- Other: Previous working experience in DM&E (World Vision) is preferred. Software Knowledge: SPSS, Epi Info, Access.
- Must be fluent in English
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Office based with frequent travels to the ADPs
- Travel: 25% Domestic/international travel is required.
- On call: 5%
Attitude and Behavior:World Vision reserves the right to disqualify a candidate who has any record relating to child abuse or opposite behavior to child protection, even after the hiring.