Development market analysis intern
United Nations Office for Project Services, Kinshasa, Congo
Closing Date for Applications:
Background Information - Job-specific
UNOPS CDMCO in DRC intends to take a 3-month professional internship, a young university student with BAC + 5 in Business Management, Public Administration, International Development, Engineering, Political Science, Communication or International Relations who have completed their studies the last 3 years (2019-2021).
The internship will take place in Kinshasa, DR Congo, at the Business and Partnership Development Office.
- Under the direct supervision of the UNOPS / CDOH Partnership Development Advisor, the Consultant will be responsible for developing an accurate market analysis for CDOH; using UNOPS templates and guidelines. She / he will have to perform the following tasks:
- A detailed market analysis, completed within a period of 1.5 months;
- The development of a detailed market analysis report following model A.
- Research methodology
- Development and presentation of an international market analysis document.
- Method of analysis and presentation for strategic decision making.
- University Diploma obtained 3 years before applying for this position in a relevant field such as Business Management, Public Administration, International Development, Engineering, Political Science, Communication or International Relations.
- Excellent command of spoken and written French is required
- Knowledge of English is an asset