Digital Fundraising Specialist
Oxfam International, Oxford, United Kingdom
Closing Date for Applications:
Oxfam International is unable to guarantee the obtaining of a work permit for the role. Candidates must have and be able to retain the legal right to work in the location of the role. We are not able to support the relocation of a candidate to take up the position in an Oxfam location.
Flexible working: We believe flexible working is key to building theSecretariat of the future, so we’re open to talking through the type of working arrangements that might work for you. We think this role would work particularly well as home-based and we can consider job share.
Oxfam International Secretariat is looking for a Digital Fundraising Specialist who will work with fundraising teams all around the world to co-create ambitious fundraising goals and implement strategies for growth. This will include delivering in partnership with affiliates a strong growth strategy for Digital Fundraising.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You will be a digital fundraising expert with strong self-awareness, excellent influencing skills and able to build relationships with diverse stakeholders and exercise strategic thinking and judgement.
- You will have significant experience and be a recognized expert in all aspects of digital, with a strong understanding of fundraising (ideally within an international NGO).
- You will have proven success in delivering successful digital fundraising programs with demonstrated financial results and solid understanding and experience of integrating digital with offline campaigns (e.g. DRTV) to maximize performance and income and optimize future activity.
- You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in maximizing the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and platforms with a focus on user experience and have experience of working in an advisory role with a diverse range of senior levels and markets.
- As well as technical expertise you will have an ability to describe complex or technical issues using terms a non-specialist can clearly understand.
- Lastly you will have proven project management skills delivering complex projects on time and on budget with a strong knowledge of all the financial aspects of digital fundraising/marketing including analysis of costs/income, ROI, conversion and attrition data and all other relevant KPIs.
WHAT WE OFFER
- This role will give you an opportunity to drive income growth and donor engagement contributing to Oxfam’s ability to deliver its Mission. At Oxfam, we believe that every aspect of our work can lead to a positive outcome. If you have the same opinion, together with the ability to meet the challenges involved, this role offers scope for immense personal fulfilment – as well as outstanding opportunities to develop your career. Oxfam is committed to providing a fair compensation package and a flexible working environment.