Oversees marketing initiatives across our digital channels to drive donor and brand engagement, brand awareness, retention, and leads. Collaborates with the Sr. Director of Marketing in developing digital marketing strategies and is responsible for developing digital marketing tactics to support marketing strategies. Manages key digital marketing projects, monitors and analyzes metrics in order to adjust initiatives and campaigns accordingly and for the benefit of the organization, ensuring on-time and on-budget completion. Additionally, acts as a liaison between Marketing and other teams such as IT and Development Operations.
Minimum 5+ years of related experience. Prior experience in a complex, matrixed organization, with the ability to scale processes in a global, professional, service organization. Non-profit ministry experience a plus. Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Extensive experience in digital marketing for non-profit fundraising initiatives. Social media management. Coaching leadership with supervisory experience.
- Develop digital marketing strategies to drive donor and brand engagement, brand awareness, retention, leads and acquisition.
- Develop digital marketing tactics including email, paid advertising, social advertising, etc.
- Act as the owner of our website performance, with a focus on optimizing for search and user experience.
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedure.
- Develop and oversee social media and digital advertising strategy efforts.
- Collaborate closely with the Communications Team and outside vendors.
- Work with vendors, contractors and staff to execute campaigns.
- Develop and empower staff to work efficiently and grow in their skills.
- Meet regularly with direct reports to discuss/monitor development plans and individual goals.
- Maintain and manage individuals team goals and objectives.
- Provide leadership and coaching, and timely completion of annual and mid-year reviews.
- Pursue ongoing training and professional development for team member and self in the forms of seminars, conferences, or other venues. Intentionally take part in beneficial education opportunities that result in further certification and expertise in the non-profit industry and marketing.
- Manage and maintain the annual income and expense budget and other financial measures of the department.
- Serve as manager and key contact with digital agencies to include planning, strategy and execution of tactics.
- A resume and an application are required to apply for this position. This position will close to applications on June 10, 2020. For a complete version of the job description, qualifications, and to apply, access our Career page: https://www.fh.org/about/careers/
FH benefits include (for USA):
- Health insurance, 100% company paid for employees
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick leave
- 401(k), after one year of service with a discretionary match up to 4%
- Public transportation subsidy for non-virtual employees
- Professional development and continuing education opportunities
- Values, Vision, and Purpose
At Food for the Hungry, we operate under a set of guiding principles we call “The Heartbeat.” This includes our Values, Vision, and Purpose, which serve as the explanation of who we are and how we work as an organization. Together we follow God’s call responding to human suffering and graduating communities from extreme poverty.