Digital Project Manager
We Effect, Stockholm, Sweden
Closing Date for Applications:
As a digital project manager, you are responsible for digital communication in at the Marketing Department. Your focus ranges from developing digital strategies, to production and implementation of action plans and other activities. In your role, you will also follow what is happening in digital development. You are the one who decides which digital activities suit We Effects' operations and thus make the biggest difference in our fundraising work.
Example of tasks:
- Develop, implement, and evaluate digital communication strategies.
- Project management.
- Responsible for websites and technical project management.
- Ensure that the digital fundraising channels are continuously updated and optimized.
- Keep contact with agencies for the web, SEO/SEM, social media etc.
- Set goals and KPIs for the digital work and measure and continuously follow these up.
- Be involved in the work with our CRM system.
- To succeed in the role, you are creative, solution oriented, and a committed project manager. You are an operational "doer" with strategic eyes who are good at planning and prioritizing your own work. You are responsive and have the ability to implement plans and strategies in a clear and inspiring way.
- Education in media, communication, marketing, or equivalent experience within a relevant field.
- Knowledge in Wordpress and Google Analytics.
- Experience of digital communication and/or fundraising in a civil society organisation or equivivalent.
- Experience of working with digital strategies and KPI’s.
- Knowledge or experience of a participatory or a rights-based approach to communication.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Swedish.