The Director of Finance and Operations will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of financial management, including financial systems implementation, budgeting, expenditure tracking, and financial reporting and accounting.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Accounting or related discipline. Seven years experience with similar responsibilities.. Five years of experience with US government projects.
- Knowledge of and compliance to Federal Acquisition Regulations;
- Strong financial and operational management experience, and with proven financial management skills;
- Prior USAID contract experience; and
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English language.
- Develops program budgets with teams and monitors budget pipelines;
- Provides timely and accurate financial reports to FHI 360 and USAID as required;
- Reviews and approves recommendations for financial planning and control, providing relevant fiscal information to senior management team;
- Manages internal and external financial audits of the program;
- Ensures continual review of internal and strategic controls, communications, risk assessments and maintenance of documentation;
- Supports subcontractors as needed to ensure sound financial management and operations;
- Ensures that sub-contracts, sub-grants and local consultancy documents and procedures are completed in a timely and correct manner and comply with FHI 360 and USAID policies and regulations; and
- Provides overall financial and administrative coordination and support to ensure an effective and efficient operating platform for the project.