Director of Digital Acquisition Marketing
World Vision, United Kingdom
Closing Date for Applications:
Here’s where you come in:
As Director of Digital Acquisition Marketing, you are responsible for ongoing development, global scaling and optimisation of World Vision International’s globally aligned digital marketing and sales acquisition funnel capabilities across all fundraising markets. Special focus areas are scaling digital revenue conversion optimisation to grow revenue, and scaling a lead generation/cultivation/conversion capability to deliver incremental acquisition growth. Strong strategic leadership, influence and interpersonal engagement are critical to success as well as assumed digital, tech and data excellence at a global level.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Strategy or closely related field.
- 10-15 years in marketing, fundraising or related role, including 5-7 years at a senior management level with demonstrable success in achieving growth in digital channel acquisition/fundraising and developing mutually value-added partnerships.
- Experience creating and leading digital strategies, especially in global contexts with multiple payment providers, customer types, and product types.
- Strategic marketing thinker, able to guide, edit and develop clear, brief and compelling written and visual communications. Able to synthesize complex concepts for a wide variety of audiences.
- Exceptional relationship and influencing skills, able to win the confidence of a broad range of different stakeholders including leaders from a variety of cultural and professional backgrounds, and developing high-performing virtual global teams.
- Native level or highly proficient professional level English.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.