District Monitoring and Evaluation Intern
FHI 360 , Zimbabwe
Closing Date for Applications:
This position is responsible for data collection, cleaning and entry into ZHCT project databases. The position holder will work with the ZHCT and MOHCC staff to collect and compile data for periodic patient care reviews into project data bases.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The M&E intern will assist the M&E Assistant/Officer in carrying out the following duties:
- Data entry in ZHCT databases, including linkage, CARG, Defaulter and HTS data in the DHIS2
- Verification of all data generated by the ZHCT project, using a standard FHI360 DVIT tool and provide feedback for decision making and corrective actions
- Collect, clean and analyze project data and provide feedback to district teams on observed gaps through presentations and standard reports
- Data de-duplication in collaboration with other IPs and MoHCC at district level
- Actively participate in project assessments and studies/researches
- Represent the district at M&E fora as assigned by the supervisors
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisors
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to work with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, and recipients of assistance.
- Proficient computer skills for data collection and word processing software.
- Attitude for learning and enhancing skills.
- Able to troubleshoot problems in collecting and entering data.
- Upholds patient confidentiality.
- Willing to travel to multiple health facilities
- Willing to work flexible hours
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum of a degree in statistics or social sciences
- Conversant with relevant computer programs a requirement
- Good reading and writing skills
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage