District Project Officer
Educate Girls Globally Foundation, Telangana and Karnataka, India
Closing Date for Applications:
This person will be leading a passionate team to work as per the vision and mission of the project and at
large of the organization. DPO will report to Program Manager and will work under guidance and
supervision of Program Manager.
- Overall Management: The person will be overall in charge of the project related activities like planning and implementation in the respective district as part of his/her job profile.
- Responsibility of the Team: She/he will be accountable for the entire team working with him/her including their capacity building and monitoring their work.
- Training: He/she will conduct orientation workshops and training for the team and teachers as well and will support the team in implementation of project activities.
- Report writing: Reporting of project activities and timely submission of reports to the Program Manager is another task of the DPO.
- Monitoring & Evaluation: The person will vigilantly monitor and evaluate project activities, identifying outputs and gaps. He/she will have to resolve the issues in consultation with the
- Program Manager.
- Liaisoning with Stakeholders: The person will build and preserve relationships withstakeholders (students, teachers, community and government officials)
- Other Responsibilities: Any other responsibilities that might come up over and above the ones listed above.
Required Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s in Education/Sociology/ MSW/MBA or relevant field
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience of working in similar capacity in social development settings (Education/Livelihood etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency in English and Hindi/local languages
Working Hours: Though in general the working hours will be 8 hours a day but can fluctuate as per the
need of the project.
Remuneration: As per experience and capability of the candidate and prevalent industry standards