World Vision, Niamey, Niger
Closing Date for Applications:
Purpose of the post
Provide support for the monitoring, data collection, supervision and evaluation of PATRIP projects according to the donor within the Programs and ensure the creation, updating and adequate management of the database.
- Support the team and partners in defining accessible performance indicators in accordance with the objectives and expected results.
- Facilitate the development of simple monitoring tools, which can support monitoring of key indicators while strengthening the capacities of the teams in their application.
- Assist the Project Manager in the development of a system (field visits, exchanges, ...) and tools for periodic supervision of programs and projects
- Ensure data quality by verifying data and carrying out in the field
- Ensure coordination in the preparation and execution of project evaluations: determination of TOR, research tools and human resources, execution, reports.
- Assist the project manager in the management of the review of reports
- Serve as support for data and documentation management
- Serve as support for supervisors by monitoring and implementing evaluation and audit recommendations
Education and Experience
- Have at least Bac + 4 level in statistics, Demography, Sociology or related diploma.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in data management or research with a thorough understanding of all areas of the project management cycle in an international organization .
- Demonstrated experience in project management
Personal skills and competences
- Good analytical and writing skills; basic understanding of the design, monitoring and evaluation of projects and programs
- Knowledge of the practices and procedures for monitoring and evaluating the work of the program
- Knowledge of norms and standards in auditing and quality
- Ability to clarify issues through dialogue with others and to agree on understandable and practical conclusions and recommendations,
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English.
- Be Creative and able to apply innovative thinking, establish partnerships and solve problems;
- Knowledge of procedures and practices in relation to donors,
- Ability to solve complex problems and exercise independent judgment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes or similar database, email and Internet programs .