Synergy Sansthan, Harda, India
Closing Date for Applications:
About Synergy Sansthan:
Synergy Sansthan is a youth-led organization, co-founded by individuals who themselves come from urban & rural backgrounds. Our interventions promoting Children, adolescent and youth leadership across the Madhya Pradesh through youth led rural clubs, organization & collaboration at all levels for children and youth development.
Engaging Children, adolescent and young people in social action through projects, clubs, campaigns and voluntary work is a key component of all our interventions.
Scope of Position:
- This is a Documentation Officer position for Synergy Sansthan, responsible for organizational documentation and program level documentation.
- S/he will be working in close coordination with CEO, Program Team, Young fellows within Synergy to monitor the progress and impact of the organization and programs.
- Publish monthly 2 pager of the organization activity update in both hindi and English language.
- Publish bio-monthly newspaper in Hindi with the support of young fellows.
- Responsible for documentation and evaluation reports of midline and end line reviews of the programs
- Prepare all the reports like Monthly/ Quarterly/ Annual Progress Report, to be sent to funder and ensure their timely submission.
- Designing the formats and procedures for quality improvement activity
- Responsible for developing and rolling out the visibility plan for the organization programs including digital platform.
- Undertake capacity building initiatives for the project team on documentation and communication.
- Creative documentation and showcasing our intervention processes and their Impact.
- Support for production/preparation of project related communication materials, fact sheets and reports.
- Write press releases, advisories in English; edit campaign reports and blogs.
- Develop the various Monitoring and Evaluation Tools at all levels to assess the performance of the projects.
- Work on content generation of the annual report and publish annual report.
- Develop and implement strategy to promote documentation carried out by Synergy.
- Identify and package stories related to the project that can be pushed to the media
- Create content for the social media channels (text, video, photos) that can be shared and seeded on external digital platforms.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate, preferably in social work/social sciences, economics or similar disciplines
- Significant experience of working with NGOs/development sector especially children and youth issues.
- Knowledge and interest in working on theme of social inclusion.
- Excellent communication and articulation skills, awareness of socio-economic and political sensitivities.
- Knowledge of above the line and below the line communication vehicles.
- Knowledge of print production, audio visual production, voice recording.
- Ability to think creatively coupled with excellent writing skills
- Fluency in English and Hindi is a must
- Experience of working on social media
- Computing skills (should be well versed with MS Office, especially Word and Excel and electronic communication).
Travel: The position is required to travel as and when expected to deliver his/her role effectively.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are required to send their CV to email@example.com, latest by 24.03.2018. Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.