Dreams Data Capturer
FHI 360, South Africa
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
- Transfer of data from Enrolment forms to CBIMS database in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perusing data on Enrolment Forms to identify pertinent information.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Transferring of enrolment and project completion information from CBIMS Database to USAID Cohort Tracking Google Sheet.
- Transferring ES profiling data on the enrolment form onto the additional AGYW ES Profiling spreadsheet/RedCap platform.
- Transferring of Demographic Information from CBIMS onto additional AGYW ES Profiling spreadsheet/RedCap platform.
- Capture ES Linkage information onto RedCap.
- Capture information from Service/Session Registers onto CBIMS.
- Identify gaps in Service/Session Registers and inform relevant parties.
- Coordinate the collection of Service Registers and Enrolment Forms from Safe Spaces to District/Provincial Offices.
- Ensures data capturing and compilation of reports from all field staff including the CDS team.
- Responsible for DREAMS project data capturing of custom indicators such as PREV_SAB, PREV_ES, AGYW_PREV,
- PrEP_Link & GEND_NORM using an online reporting platform such as Google sheet.
- Responsible for maintenance, storage, and backup of DREAMS data according to Standard Operating Procedure.
- To capture information from hard copies to an electronic system, i.e., excel & SharePoint ensure that the information that is captured is accurate and in good standard.
- Ensure the timely submission of MER standard Reports and other Adhoc reports to DREAMS SI Manager.
- Prints standard reports as and when requested by DREAMS SI manager.
- Work closely with the project team to develop site-level data analysis and presentation.
- Verifies the integrity of data provided by the program team by comparing with previously submitted records as per data validation Standard Operations Procedure.
- Validates the quality of data captured by performing systems verifications and data validation routinely.
- Record the margin of error using data capture error log sheet to keep track of the files returned for verification.
- Captures monthly data on monthly summary sheets.
- Performs data quality assurance and control measures and timely submission of reports.
- Review and make necessary corrections to data entered while generating error reports for feedback.
- Liaises with field data team for data verification and to provide relevant support and technical assistance.
- Work closely with the SI Assistant to perform many different administrative tasks such as word processing, filling out paperwork, and maintaining records and files.
- Matric Certification, A minimum of two years as a data capture
- Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft applications
- Training in data management will be an added advantage.
- Ability to create and capture data on basic MS Excel spreadsheets. Ability to work with MS Access would be an advantage.
- Time management skills. Must be able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting.
- Exposure to DREAMS project implementation in a non-governmental organization (NGO) is an advantage.