E T Consultant
World Bank Group, Chennai, India
Closing Date for Applications:
About the Organization:
World Bank Group (WBG) is one of the world’s largest sources of funding and knowledge for development solutions. The World Bank is a vital source of financial and technical assistance to developing countries around the world.
Position: E T Consultant
ITSPS is seeking a motivated and ambitious EC1 IT Analyst with good experience in Recruitment & Staff Development solutions and IT project management. The resource will report to the supervisor of the Recruitment & Staff Development (RSD) team and work primarily on PeopleSoft development and assist with the implementation of various interfaces associated with the Recruitment, Performance & Talent Management solutions.
Duties and Accountabilities
- Deliver solutions in PeopleSoft Human Capital Management 9.2 products and various custom solutions to support non-delivered RSD processes.
- Design, develop, code, configure and test solution components from clear specifications.
- Effectively interact with all technical teams in the Bank.
- Work closely with clients in understanding their needs and issues and provide solutions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be mindful of data confidentiality and privacy policies & procedures.
- Participate in the feasibility analysis for new requirements and modifications to the existing systems.
- Lead peer reviews, contribute to the development of test plans, and participate in post-implementation reviews.
- Adhere to quality standards and procedures, review modules for quality assurance and compliance.
- Develop and maintain application architecture diagrams.
- Assist Project Managers in capturing, tracking and reporting on operational metrics. Provide timely updates on work status and promptly report risks/issues.
- Coordinate work program deliverables with external contractors ensuring timely delivery and quality of work.
- Take the lead in performing software development, maintenance tasks, and contribute as a team member on larger initiatives; provide input to project estimates.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, IT Project Management or related field.
- Master's degree with 2 years relevant experience or Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
- 2+ years of professional experience in Human Resource Management domain.
- Excellent understanding of PeopleSoft Human Capital Management products.
- Participated as key contributor in at least one PeopleSoft Implementation for a large organization as a part of new Implementation or PeopleSoft Application Upgrade.
- Good understanding of PeopleSoft HCM core tables and setups like Jobcode, Action Reason, Country, Position Management etc.
- Good experience working on interface between PeopleSoft and other partner systems within and across DMZ.
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills and Debugging skills for troubleshooting technical issues.
- Expertise as a PeopleSoft developer which includes developing, migrating and testing PeopleSoft HRMS.
- Good experience in Application Packages, PeopleCode, PeopleTools (releases 8.5x & above), Workflow, Application Engines, and Component Interfaces.
- Experience in writing Complex SQL's in Oracle with keeping performance in mind.
- Working knowledge on PSQueries, Trees, and XML Publisher.
- Good experience in writing SQR and Application Engine Programs and developing bolt-on.
- Experience in retrofitting customized PeopleSoft Objects.
- Good knowledge of building web services in PeopleSoft to consume and disseminate data.
- Good Understanding of PeopleSoft Mobile Application Platform and Fluid UI.
- PeopleTools/ServiceNow Certification is a plus.Familiarity with software development methodologies (Agile/Waterfall).