Closing Date for Applications:
Palladium is delighted to seek applications for candidates interested in supporting a bright future for all children in the Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (BARMM). The Education Pathways to Peace in Mindanao (Pathways) Program works closely with the transitioning government to support enhancing K-3 education outcomes and peacebuilding in the region.
Project Overview and Role:
- The Madrasah Education Adviser will work with the Technical Working Group on Madrasah Education, the Office of the Directorate General on Madrasah Education within the MBHTE, other relevant offices and units in the Ministry of Basic, Higher and Technical Education (MBTHE), relevant bureaus of the Department of Education (DepEd)’s Central Office, and other key stakeholders, to strengthen Madrasah Education in the Bangsamoro in three areas: 1.) support Pathways to develop a Madrasah Education strategy, including initial assessment of the existing Madrasah Education system and capacities; 2.) advise BME on activities for this fiscal year; and 3) provide inputs to communications and engagement strategies related to madrasah education.
- Completion of Madrasah Education Assessment (including joining on-going research, review of key documents, and conducting interviews);
- Completion of a Madrasah Education strategy for Pathways with clearly identified entry points on both accreditation and capacity building for the program, and a draft work plan for the first 18 months of implementation of the strategy;
- Participation in relevant communications workshops and review of Communications and Engagement Strategies co-developed with MBHTE;
- Conduct workshop (virtual or in person) and document results to provide advice to Bureau of Madaris Education (BME) on activities it can pursue for the remaining financial year;
- Completion of a document that outlines guidance for Bureau of Madaris Education (BME) implementation of suggested actives for 2020.