Education Programme Development Manager
Norwegian Refugee Council, Mali
Closing Date for Applications:
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Education Programme Development Manager (PDM) for Mali, who will be responsible for design, development and implementation of the education programme.
The Education PDM reports to the NRC Area Manager Mali North.
APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED AS THEY ARE SUBMITTED
- Develop Education strategy, technical SOPs / guidelines and Macro LFAs
- Compliance and adherence to NRC policies, Education tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Responsible of development and manage funding proposal, project budgets and donor reports, for all Education projects
- Coordinate and manage Education project implementation (activities, budget and project documentation) in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements
- Manage Education team in Mali and promote staff development opportunities. Ensure capacity building of project staff and transfer key skills
- Liaison and collaborate with relevant local and national authorities and stakeholders and represent NRC in relevant forums/cluster/working groups.
- Actively participate in the education cluster and other relevant coordination mechanisms
- Promote the rights of IDPs/returnees in line with the advocacy strategy
- Minimum 3 years of experience from a senior level project implementation position in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Technical Education expertise
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in English and French, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of the context in Mali is an asset
- Good knowledge of donor regulations
- Valid driver’s license
- Managing resources to optimize results
- Managing performance and development
- Empowering and building trust
- Handling insecure environments
- Working with People
- Initiating action and change
- All employees of the Norwegian Refugee Council should be able to adhere to our Code of Conduct and the four organizational values: Dedicated, innovative, inclusive and accountable.
- Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s International general directions and free housing of moderate standard.
- Duty station: Mopti. Mopti is a non-family duty station.
- Duration of contract: 24months.
- Commencement: As soon as possible