The IRC is currently engaged in a project to implement a new Enterprise Resource Planning system (Integra) across Finance, Supply Chain and Grants Management functions in all IRC locations. This project will retire a number of existing systems, bringing them into a cloud based Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment.
Main Goal / Scope of Work:
We have an exciting opportunity for an eLearning Developer to create self-directed training tutorials; build an online eLearning suite; and manage continuous updates of training content for the Integra system rollout and Microsoft Office Suite. This content is key to the effective adoption of Integra and continuous learning for our end users.
The eLearning Developer will work closely with the Integra Project team and IT Training team to guide the design, delivery, and rollout of global end-user eLearning tutorials and other instructional materials for the Integra ERP system and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Windows, Outlook). The eLearning Developer will be responsible for designing and developing effective and engaging content for virtual classrooms, self-directed web based training. The eLearning Developer will also help manage learning content for the IRC’s Learning Management System (LMS), ensuring content consistency, quality and ongoing maintenance.
Deliverables / Responsibilities:
- Work with Subject Matter Experts, and independently, to understand IRC business processes and functional roles, as they relate to Integra (Microsoft Dynamics 365).
- Create and maintain self-directed eLearning tutorials on system applications and processes, using Adobe Captivate, Articulate or similar tool.
- Create and maintain knowledge checks and certificates of completion for eLearning content.
- Collaborate with Integra Product development team to understand newly released functionality, and update training content to reflect changes.
- Build and maintain library of online eLearning tutorials and supporting reference material, on IRC learning portal (LMS) and company intranet.
- Create and update training reference material in light of product or process changes.
- Provide feedback to learners and to the IT Training and Change Management teams throughout the training delivery process.
- 3+ years in eLearning development in a rapid development environment. Able to provide a portfolio of eLearning products/materials.
- Excellent grasp of adult learning theory and educational models.
- Strong written and oral communications, for internal and customer-facing interactions.
- Experience writing competency-based learning objectives and articulating design requirements for virtual classroom and eLearning.
- Experience designing training for various delivery modalities (i.e., VILT, WBT) for global audiences.
- Successful record of developing AICC/SCORM compliant eLearning using Adobe Captivate, Storyline or similar tool, and publishing content on LMS.
- Intermediate to Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Excellent project management skills including planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, using time well, and working with stakeholders.
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field such as instructional technology, educational technology
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (or other ERP systems).
- Experience with CRM and / or Supply Chain Management systems.
- Experience with LMS and Content Management Systems.
- Graphic Design experience
Working Environment Standard office working environment