Emergency response: Senior Ebola Education Advisor
Save the Children, Freetown, Sierra Leone
Closing Date for Applications:
- In Sierra Leone we are working hard to help those affected by the Ebola crisis. We're working from two key locations - Freetown, where we'll lead our country response; and Kerrytown where we've set up an Ebola Treatment Centre, and as a result we are now looking for suitable candidates for the role of Senior Ebola Education Advisor (please note that this role will not be patient-facing).
- We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience of working in a similar role in an emergency response, for a NGO, or if you have demonstrable experience of working in similarly complex countries or environments.
- You'll be in country for 8 weeks at any given time with 2 weeks R&R after each rotation or at the end of your contract. You will also be offered a competitive salary package including full medical insurance, accommodation and other benefits.
- We are looking for candidates who can be deployed either immediately or over the course of the coming months - we know that this will be a longer term response and as such our recruitment activity will continue. Please do include your availability on your cover letter, and don't forget to also submit your CV (both should be submitted as one document.)
- Prior to deployment to the field, a period of paid training will be provided which includes relevant organisation inductions, security training and external training on Ebola risk management.
- Please note: due to the critical nature of this recruitment, applications will be reviewed as they are received and successful candidates contacted on an on-going basis.
To Apply Visit