ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Application Trainer
WorldFish, Penang, Malaysia
Closing Date for Applications:
About the Job/Project
- The 'One Corporate System' (OCS) project is an initiative of nine CGIAR Centers and the Consortium Office to implement the same business system for managing human resources, finance, logistics, project management and planning. The system is based on an ERP software platform known as Agresso Business World (ABW), supplied by UNIT4.
- The aim of the OCS project was to streamline the information and resource allocation systems of various CG Centers to perform as the 'one-billion dollar organization' that we hope will have more weight in the international arena.
- The ERP Application Trainer (or OCS Trainer) will be responsible to deliver end user training to all levels of staff in both HQ (Penang) and Regional Offices on OCS.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure timely and up-to-date delivery of OCS training to all levels of staff in HQ (Penang) and Regional Offices.
- Responsible for system management, updates and continual development of all OCS training material.
- Document control and proper storing of all OCS training materials, and ensure all updated versions are shared with all staff.
- Work together with OCS support team to ensure relevant content of OCS Release Note is incorporated into training materials before it is released into the system.
- Manage OCS Training Database and ensure it is updated and aligned with the latest LIVE system.
- Proactively elicit and manage feedback from delegates on training courses conducted.
- Provide support to users on the day-to-day operations of the system.
- Degree in IT, Business Administration or equivalent relevant experience.
- Proven experience of training delivery in both classroom and 1:1 environments is a must.
- Knowledgeable on creating and updating training materials.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Experience of working in a Research & Development organization will be an advantage.
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload with minimum supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Procedure for Applying
- This is a national position to be based at the WorldFish office in Penang, Malaysia. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- WorldFish offers a competitive remuneration package, a non-discriminatory policy and provides an innovative work environment. Interested applicants are invited to submit your application and the following information latest by 18 January 2015:
- a letter of application including a 300 word (max) description of why you are an ideal candidate and what you would bring to the role.
- a current curriculum vitae
- names and contacts (telephone, fax, and e-mail addresses) of three professional referees who are familiar with your qualifications and work experience
To Apply Visit