ERP Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant
International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna, Austria
Closing Date for Applications:
The ERP Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant will design and build the RICEFW components, coordinating with clients and providing solutions for incidents and application service requests in the area of AIPS Plateau4 projects (Travel & Events Management).
Functions / Key Results Expected
- Design and build the RICEFW components to support Plateau 4 projects (Travel and Events Management), including unit testing.
- Plan and execute the test activities for these RICEFW components, in cooperation with key users, ensuring debugging and adequacy of the technical infrastructure, as well as data accuracy.
- Work with functional consultants in developing the functional specifications for the identified extensions and prepare technical documents for all the custom components work undertaken
- Participate in various testing cycles like UATs to provide functional expertise in identifying and fixing the bugs and retesting the same, so that the developed components/objects meet the business requirements.
- Provide technical expertise to AIPS Plateau 4 Events and Travel Management with operational guidance for customer service.
- Handle and provide solutions for incidents and application service requests in the area of Travel & Events
- Closely coordinate with customers for incident resolutions and operational support.
Qualifications and Experience
- 10 years of experience in Oracle E-Business Suite and related Technologies including building reports, workflows, conversions and extensions.
- Working experience in Oracle R12 implementation projects
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with custom development using ADF and/or OAF technology
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Developer Tools (SQ/PLSQL/ Forms/ Reports/ WF).
- Experience in AOL, XML Publisher
- Experience with customer support and incident resolution is required.
- University degree (or equivalent experience) in human resources, business administration, management, information technology or related field. Master's degree would be an asset.
- Experience in post go-live support of custom applications.
- Excellent oral and written command of English. Knowledge of other official IAEA languages (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish) an asset.