EU Project Programmatic Monitoring Specialist
World Vision , Managua, Nicaragua
Closing Date for Applications:
PURPOSE OF THE POST
Guarantee the monitoring and follow-up of the programmatic and financial implementation of the project “Resilient girls, boys, adolescents and youth in the face of the health emergency of COVID19 in Nicaragua” in the sub-recipients.
Provide feedback to the different instances of technical, financial and sub-recipients programs on operational and financial aspects that require taking actions and / or adjusting. Inform the monitoring coordinator of World Vision Nicaragua, Management of Technical Programs, in a timely manner of the findings of their visits so as to start learning, together with the teams, improve, adapt and innovate to achieve the objectives of the project.
- Follow up on the monitoring of project indicators and financial execution of the implementation of the Project “Resilient girls, boys, adolescents and youth in the face of the health emergency of COVID19 in Nicaragua”.
- Field reports prepared for each accompaniment visit to sub-recipients made.
- Progress in the physical execution and implementation of the project documented monthly.
- Feedback to the sub-recipient and inform the Management of Programming Learning & Quality and Manager of Technical Programs of WV and EDUCO Contact Point about the progress of the implementation, challenges and recommendations.
- Verify the quality and fidelity of the implementation to take early actions.
- Quality control and fidelity of implementation and execution. Propose early measures, adaptations and innovations to achieve the objectives.
- Coordinate the application of monitoring instruments for activity and product indicators.
- Prepare, validate and apply quality controls for instrument design, surveying, typing and database management.
- Guarantee the proper management of the quantitative and qualitative evidence of the project.
- Guarantee through the report's quality review checklist based on the quality standards of WV and the donor.
- Systematize and classify the information generated through Power BI.
- Quarterly update the GRANT profile in Horizon.
- Coordinate the graphic documentation (photographs, videos and transformation stories) of the project with the communications department of WVNIC.
- Participate in an evaluation process led by external evaluators.
- Actively participate in the contracting process, proposal review, preparation and analysis of project evaluation results and baseline.
- Professional of social sciences and / or humanities
- Education / training demonstrated in monitoring and evaluation.
Knowledge and skills
- Use of field instruments, application of checklists or other instruments for monitoring.
- Advanced domain in Excel, SPSS, preferably Power BI ARCGIS.
- Preferably with intermediate and / or advanced command of the English language (spoken, written and reading).
- Proven technical writing of reports
- Drive a vehicle with more than 2 years of experience and a valid license.
- Ability to establish working relationships with government and civil society counterparts.
- 5 years monitoring and evaluation of programs and projects.