Events and Special Initiatives Referent
Closing Date for Applications:
The figure of the " Events and Special Initiatives Referent " will be included in the Fundraising Office and will respond directly to the Manager.
The Events and Campaign Contact will be in charge of the following activities:
- Design and organization of events at territorial and / or national level for fundraising and visibility (eg exhibitions, conferences);
- Coordination and implementation of internal events of the Organization;
- Design and organization of the Christmas initiative " Carta, Nastri e Solidarietà " and other initiatives in collaboration with Corporate partners;
- Management and development of relations with Corporate partners, testimonials, institutions and the media;
- Design and development of street events, in schools or similar initiatives;
- Planning and realization of materials and promotional activities;
- Preparation of reports and budgets of the activities under its responsibility.
- Strong motivation and adherence to the COOPI cause;
- Previous experience in organizing fundraising events (at least 3 years);
- University culture (three-year or five-year);
- Flexibility, organizational capacity, work orientation by objectives;
- Ability to work in multitasking and under stress;
- Excellent predisposition to interpersonal relationships and problem solving;
- Availability for short trips;
- Excellent knowledge and use of the Office package, internet browsing and social networks.
- Previous experience in coordinating initiatives eg: Christmas solidarity packages;
- Previous experience in initiatives with Corporate partners.