Executive Assistance Trainee
World Vision, Bamako, Mali
Closing Date for Applications:
Purpose of the position: Assist the Executive Assistant in her responsibilities.
Main responsibilities :
- Assist in preparing for peer review
- Physical and telephone reception,
- Reception, processing and orientation of calls and telephone messages,
- Processing of letters, folders and documents (registration, sorting, distribution and archiving),
- Assist in the planning of internal and external meetings and booking of meeting rooms under the direction of the Executive Assistant.
- Assist in taking notes and writing reports,
- Preparation and follow-up of files,
- Classification and archiving of documents: letters, notes, report,
- Management of service supplies and office equipment (photocopier)
Use computer tools,
- Welcome, filter and direct calls and phone inquiries as well as people,
- Respect of professional secrecy,
- Orient the interlocutors,
- To express oneself easily vis-à-vis various and varied interlocutors,
- Organize and prioritize secretarial activities
- Team working
Qualifications : Training / Knowledge / Technical Knowledge and Experiences:
The following are required through a combination of formal training, self-training, experiences, etc.
Minimum qualification required : Have a Bachelor's degree in Management Attachment (Bac + 3)