Executive, Marketing Communications
World Vision International, Singapore
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
Purpose of Position:
- To develop and implement impactful strategies for World Vision’s campaigns with measurable results using digital, social, and traditional marketing communications, technology and analytics.
- To ensure that the content shared is engaging for the target audience and is shared on the correct channels in order to ensure maximum exposure.
- To develop and edit online materials and harness the power of new media to augment our marketing and communications efforts, raising World Vision's profile and branding as an international child-focused, community development agency.
- Increase World Vision Singapore’s presence by enlarging our supporter base via digital and other platforms.
- Convert web traffic into actual giving to increase total donations using web marketing.
- Analyze and evaluate effectiveness of marketing tools (including interpreting web analytics data) and develop key insights and recommendations for future marketing efforts.
- Ensure that marketing budgets are optimally spent for agreed results and effective management of agency and vendors to deliver on agreed scope of work.
- Conduct online research to identify effective online marketing tools and methods.
- Enhance engagement with our supporters by using appropriate communications channels.
- Provide marketing communications support to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree with preferably 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with marketing analytics, tools, benchmark, best practices, and latest trends. Comfortable with metrics and targets.
- Possession of traits: being strategic, excellent project management and implementation skills, observant, analytical, perceptive about online media consumption behaviour, sensitive to the changing digital and online media landscape.
- Good understanding of SEO and web technologies.
- Ability to understand and funnel online data into actionable insights for campaign improvements.
- Effectively bilingual in both the English and Chinese languages (spoken and written). Proficiency in the Chinese language is required for managing Chinese content.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Strong organizational and people skills.