Expert Corporate Finance & Accounting
Welthungerhilfe, Bonn, Germany
Closing Date for Applications:
As Head of Project - North Darfur you will be responsible for a resillience strengthening project in North Darfur. By sustainably improving food availability, income, knowledge about adequate nutrition, and access to safe drinking water, schools and health centers, you will strengthen the coexistence between Southern Sudanese refugees, IDPs and host communities.
The position is to be filled as soon as possible, with an initial contract duration of two years. There are good prospects for an extension. Employment location will be Bonn, Germany.
As Expert Corporate Finance & Accounting you ensure that Welthungerhilfe continues to meet the internal and external reporting and transparency requirements efficiently and effectively.
- Prepare and coordinate monthly reports for the association and foundation Welthungerhilfe
- Assumption of the bookkeeping 'Foundation Welthungerhilfe'
- Support in the preparation of the annual accounts for the association and foundation Welthungerhilfe, including tax returns
- Ensure compliance with internal/external payment obligations
- Active and creative participation in the digitisation of current processes in the financial administration
- Regular exchange and cooperation with the controlling team
- Completed training as an accountant
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience as an accountant
- Sound experience in the redesign and adaptation of processes
- Profound knowledge in the areas of SAP- FI & CO, Controlling & Reporting
- Excellent spoken and written English and German language skills