Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
- About MDF
- Market Development Facility is an Australian Government funded multi-country initiative which promotes sustainable economic development, through higher incomes for women and men, in our partner countries.
- We connect individuals, businesses, governments and NGOs with each other, and with markets at home and abroad. This enhances investment and coordination and allows partnerships to flourish, strengthening inclusive economic growth.
- MDF is funded by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs (DFAT). It is implemented by Palladium in partnership with Swisscontact.
- In Fiji, MDF focuses on developing a growing, diversified and inclusive tourism industry, while also improving the competitiveness of Fiji's high value agriculture and urban industries.
- In 2019, MDF partnered with Three Hundred Islands (hereafter referred to as the "Partner") to introduce a ginger elixir product to premium retail outlets in Australia. The Partner is a locally owned social enterprise that started operating in 2018, and now produces and distributes a premium ginger beverage. The Partner is focused on providing quality Fijian products that reflect the exotic Fiji islands and support Fijian farmers. The ginger elixir is available locally in leading retail outlets and selected luxury hotels in the tourism industry. The Partner is now seeking an individual to join the team as an Export Facilitator who will manage and grow the online sales demand from the overseas market, specifically Australia and New Zealand. This is a part time position (up to a maximum of 30 hours depending on the need for 5 days per week) for 12 months and will be renewed based on performance.
About the role
The purpose of this position is to coordinate and manage the online sales platform for Three Hundred Islands.
The key responsibilities for this position are:
- To develop and manage the on-lines sales strategy;
- To manage the online sales platform, including;
- To compile online orders and liaise with online customers;
- To compile online customer feedback to the company and assess customer satisfaction;
- To verify that customer information is correct and up-to-date;
- To review orders for accuracy and completion;
- To manage packaging and shipment to online customers;
- To inform the customer of the shipping date and any possible delays;
- To validate that the customer has received the requested item(s);
- To manage all necessary documentation of all orders received;
- To compute pricing, discounts and any other associated freight costs; and,
- To provide regular updates and feedback to the Director regarding on-lines
sales, trends and performance.
For complete Terms of Reference (TOR) click here.
- Diploma in Business, Information System, Marketing, Freight Logistics or similar. Or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers and service providers.
- Excellent knowledge of online platforms, ability to manage and successfully deliver online orders.
- Previous work experience in customer service is compulsory.
- Interested applicants are required to submit a Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae with 3
- recent referees.
- This position is open to nationals and permanent residents with authority to live and
- work in Fiji. Rates of pay are based on local labour standards.