World Wide Fund(WWF), Singapore City, Singapore
Closing Date for Applications:
- Assure good and safe administration of the set up and renovate the new and current WWF office unit
- Assure compliance with local procedures and regulation on Safety and Security on site, and any other local regulatory framework applicable to operation of office premises.
- Achieve demonstrable savings and cost efficiencies of the office and renovating administrative costs including energy efficiency.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- To oversees the setting up the new extension office including procuring, contracting and leasing of the office space.
- Responsible for Safety and Security on site, and compliance with fire security regulations.
- Develop and implements plans for the acquisition, maintenance, replacement and upgrading of Office equipment and IT infrastructure
- To budget the necessary renovation cost, sourcing and engage the qualified contractor as appropriate, co-ordinating with third party vendor for office printer, video conference, IT infrastructure and other office equipment as necessary to operate the business function.
- To create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the setting up of new office space
- To review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; and to revise the schedule as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- At least 3 years’ working experience in a similar capacity or Project Management
- Minimum G.C.E. A Level or equivalent
- Required Skills and Competencies
- Good computer skills in spreadsheets and word processing
- Good organization and interpersonal skills with ability to function in a multi-cultural environment
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Flexible, resourceful and able to perform despite tight schedules
- Good attitude and mindset. Must take initiative to complete task assigned
- Has a strong stakeholder focus and service-oriented attitude
- A high level individual who is independent and proactive
- A strong interest in conservation
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
How To Apply:
- If you are Interested kindly use the following link to apply: http://www.wwf.sg/wwf_singapore/careers/?275012/Facilities-Manager