World Vision, Amman, Jordan
Closing Date for Applications:
- Provide support to the Data & Admin Officer in keeping and updating the record in the kitchen on daily basis.
- Archiving of the reports and records in the camp level and submission to Amman office.
- File all the copies of GRNs, Production note, Stock Release/Return Notes and dispatched waybills.
Keep Records for the daily worker’s attendance:
- Recording of daily worker’s attendance in a soft form on daily basis.
- Photo copying of all Distribution certificates and extra meals distribution and submission to Amman office.
- Provide the formats to the team in the camp designed for records keeping.
- Follow ups with the Data & Admin Officer for updated formats and keeping track on that.
Tracking and Reporting:Track Production notes, Stock release notes and return notes on daily basis and sharing with the Amman CTS Team.
Other Duties:Perform other duties/special projects assigned by the Field Coordinator
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- One-year experience in record keeping and archiving.
- The holder of this position must have a minimum of a diploma/Higher secondary school certificate.
- Very comfortable supporting project team
- Be proactive and anticipate emergencies.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Conversant in English
- Must have strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills with an attention to details.
- Requires strong communication skills to interact with all levels of staff and management.
- Must be able to work effectively with a diverse team.
- Requires the ability to work under pressure and on multiple tasks.