Field Monitor x12
World Vision International(WVI), Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Closing Date for Applications:
- Facilitating the identification, registration, and verification of beneficiaries, implementing and monitoring programs in prescribed wards according to donor standards.
- Ensuring that the commodities are managed and accounted for according to donor standards.
- Distributing of food and non-food commodities to the beneficiaries.
- Coordinating and liaising with the stakeholders at ward level.
- Facilitating information sharing with communities and stakeholders.
- Preparing relevant program reports and submit them to the field officer.
- Participating in and attending daily devotional meetings for spiritual nurturing.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Diploma in Community Development/ Developmental Studies or Social Sciences.
- Ability to speak Local Languages.
- In-depth knowledge of humanitarian work.
- Experience in a Food Distribution Program is an Advantage
- Ability to manage and account for commodities.
- Be a team player.
How To Apply:
- If you are Interested kindly use the following link to apply: https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/zimbabwe/food-security-and-livelihood/field-monitor-x12-binga/5243