Field Operations Manager, TB Private Sector
FHI 360, Jakarta, Indonesia
Closing Date for Applications:
Reporting to the Chief of Party, the Field Operations Manager will oversee the implementation of all sub-national activities including relationship management with GOI and other stakeholders at the sub-national levels. S/he will oversee seven district-level coordinators and be responsible for coordinating activities with TB Private Sector subcontractors. S/he will be responsible for ensuring implementation is of high quality and consistent with the Activity objectives and workplans. S/he will possess the skills required to effectively manage field-level issues and take course corrections. S/he will serve as a key Activity liaison between field-level operations and central level management and contribute to the preparation of annual work plans and progress reports.
- Responsible for daily oversight and direction of sub-national activities
- Develop and maintain positive relations with GoI officials and other government counterparts, local organizations, private sector partners and program partners at the sub-national level
- Ensure the technical quality of all field activities through regular field visits
- Supervise sub-national Activity staff
- Contribute to the preparation of annual work plans and Activity reports in a timely fashion
- Coordinate field-level implementation with TB Private Sector consortium partners, as needed
- Master’s degree or its international equivalent in Public Health, social sciences, or other related areas
- At least 7 years managing programs, with the bulk of this experience related to public health programs
- Experience working with both public and private sectors, preferably with an understanding of continuous quality improvement methodologies
- Knowledge/experience of TB policies, procedures and approaches related to program design/implementation, budgeting, and monitoring and evaluation
- Demonstrated capacity to build and maintain productive working relationships with a wide network of partners and stakeholders.
- Experience in interacting and negotiating with government counterparts and other international and local organizations working in the health sector;
- Results-oriented with strong organizational and management skills
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
- Extensive experience in managing TB control project in Indonesia
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.