World Vision, Pasig City, Philippines
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
PUPRPOSE OF POSITION:
This position provides financial planning and analysis needs for various business segments/groups. The financial analyst will provide consistent reporting, analysis, forecasting and engagement in the budgeting and planning process. The Lead Financial Analyst – SO & GC Reporting will provide oversight for this position and this person will liaise with designated FP&A management within the organization.
- Coordinate, develop, and execute the annual planning/budgeting processes.
- Assist in developing and maintaining financial models, forecasting tools, and other analytical tools for business segments.
- Assist with the development and monitoring of budgets, scorecards/dashboards, and other critical management information systems.
- Review monthly GL and provide senior leadership with a view of the financial status.
- Resolve discrepancies and other issues with accounting.
- Create and maintain various financial ad hoc reports, briefings and presentations for senior leadership, departments, and project managers.
- Provide management with timely ad hoc financial analysis and reports as needed.
- Provide GC departments monthly reports to FP&A Business Partners.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance
- Experience and skills with Microsoft analysis tools such as Power Pivot and Power Query.
- The ability to understand multiple data sources and how they relate to each other.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to think independently and recommend best practices.
- Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Superior organization, prioritization, and self-motivation skills.
- Strong computer skills. MS Office Suite.
The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 5% of the time