Plan International, Philippines
Closing Date for Applications:
Plan International Philippines looking for a Finance Analyst. This role has overall responsibility for expenditure monitoring, analysis, and forecasting of Plan Philippines project and supports unit budgets.
For this role:
- You will track and analyze the performance of individual budgets, make recommendations for modification to the Country Management Team and work closely with budget holders to make necessary modifications.
- You will be responsible to provide coherent and intelligent analysis of all financial data, including budgets, actual spend against plans, and cost recovery of shared services costs.
- You will identify implications, and make recommendations to improve budget accountability, cost recovery performance, and compliance with the corporate financial information needs of Plan International.
- You will be a key point of contact in the Plan Philippines push to achieve greater efficiencies and better stewardship of its funds.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
To be successful in this role you will need among other things:
- University graduate in Accounting, Business Administration, Financial Management, Certified Public Accountant preferred.
- Relevant training in computer operations and financial management
- Has a minimum of five years' work experience in the areas of accounting or financial management. Experience in working within an international NGO is an advantage.
- Is able to demonstrate self-confidence and maintain effective functioning and self-control even under pressure.
- Is able to work cooperatively with others and contribute to group solutions through constructive feedback, ideas, and suggestions.
- Is able to communicate effectively (verbal & written).
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the Philippines. Local applicants preferred.