Finance and Admin Assistant
Save the Children, Harare, Zimbabwe
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
The Finance and Admin Assistant's responsibility will be to perform day to day duties ranging from capturing transactions, making payments to suppliers, stakeholders and internal staff, filing vouchers and assisting with information during audits.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A minimum of a Diploma in Accounts, Finance/Business studies.
- Possession of partial professional qualification such as ACCA, CIS, CIMA,
- Relevant working experience, preferably with International NGOs.
- Good accounting and finance management skills with knowledge of computer Accounting packages and understanding of basic accounting concepts.
- Self-motivated, flexible with demonstrated ability to meet set deadlines and high good integrity.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and other vernacular languages (Tonga / Ndebele / Shona).
- Commitment to Save the Children values, philosophy and Child Safeguarding Policy.
- Computer literacy skills - MS Office applications, word, excel, PowerPoint, Spreadsheet.