Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
- The Project Management, Finance and Administration Analyst will provide operational, finance and project management support to the IREP Management Team.
- The role will assist the Project Manager and wider team members with financial reporting and forecasting, procurement, office management, Human Resources and recruitment, and general administration. Under the different strands, the Finance and Administration Analyst will also support the team with the day-to-day management of the programme, for example by helping organising learning events.
Specifically, the Project Management, Finance and Administration Analyst will:
- Support with project management
- Assist the project manager with the organisation of meetings and events across the four strands
- Responsible for office management
- Assist the project manager with HR and recruitment
- Support with financial management and administration
- Support the project manager with financial forecasting and invoice management
- Assist the project manager with procurement (including establishing the project procurement system, to ensure assets and services procured under the project follow this system)
- Logistic & travel support to the team (including visiting international staff)
- Support the team with expense administration (both international and national staff)
- Extensive experience in project management, finance and administration
- Experience working on international development programmes. Having worked on UK programmes is desirable.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills; and
- Experience in project management, finance and administration