Management Systems International, Beirut, Lebanon
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
BALADI CAP is a five-year, technical assistance program funded by USAID/Lebanon that advances the institutional capacities of Lebanese civil society organizations (CSOs) and municipalities/unions to improve the delivery of services to local citizens.
Please note: Only Lebanese citizens are eligible for this position.
MSI is seeking candidates for the full-time/long-term position of finance assistant to assist the finance manager in day-to-day transactions.
- Assist the finance manager in the preparation of all payments/bank disbursements made for vendors.
- Assist the finance manager in the entry and tracking of accounting transactions within the financial software.
- Follow-up with the procurement & administration manager to ensure proper supporting documentation of all financial transactions made by BALADI CAP program.
- Review payment vouchers made from the petty cash account, verify supporting documents and cash count; ensure replenishment of the petty cash when needed.
- Assist the finance manager and grants manager in the review of grants payment made to B-CAP grantees and ensure proper supporting documentation.
- Organize and maintain an efficient and effective filing system for all financial, accounting, contracting, and other documentation, including sending necessary financial files to the home office.
- Scan, copy and file all financial documents.
- Ensure compliance of financial transactions with USAID regulations and MSI procedures.
- Minimum of two (2) years of professional experience in accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Highly organized work habits, attention to detail.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
- Experience using Excel and Word.
- Experience with USAID or another donor.