INTERNATIONAL POTATO CENTER, New Delhi, India
Closing Date for Applications:
This position is responsible of update general accounts and financial reports to ensure the information is accurate and manageable by analyst and project accountings. This position will be based in New Delhi, India and will report to the Finance and Administrion Specialist.
- Realize accounting and financial tasks as follow:
- Enter and code financial transactions appropriately
- Process payments as well as documents like invoices
- Control petty cash to ensure a proper reimbursement.
- Make and track payments
- Review employee expenses and make reimbursements
- Make bank deposits and keep up records
- Track expenses as they relate to specific projects and jobs
- Validate invoices against items or services received
- Check all financial transactions for accuracy
- Key data into company accounting system
- Disburse funds as needed
- Assist in other accounting and finance duties as needed
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related.
- At least 1 year of professional experience in accounting, preferably in a non-profit environment.
- Knowledge and experience using accounting software packages (ERP preferable).
- Knowledge and experience using Tally latest version.
- Experience and knowledge of Not-for-profit accounting, as well as being up to date with accounting techniques and trends.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel.
- Intermediate English level, written and oral.
What are we offering?
- Great career opportunity in an international organization.
- Generous compensation package commensurate with experience.
- One-year term contract with the possibility of renewal.
- Work in an equal and diverse workplace.