Finance Assistant-II-Filing & Ducumentation
World Vision, Hargeisa, Somalia
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
The position holder is expected to provide administrative, secretarial and clerical support to others in the finance department to maintain an efficient document filling and retrieval system.
- Contribute to the implementation of effective and accountable financial and asset control systems.
- With guidance of the finance coordinator, scan all payment documents and Journal entries that are generated on a monthly basis in a timely manner;
- With guidance from the finance coordinator, label & file all financial documents generated in designated locations to facilitate easy retrieval.
- Maintain a clear record of filed documents to facilitate retrieval and reference.
Contribute to an effective, customer-focused administrative function:
- Collect and deliver documents to various destinations in the office as well as other agencies and government departments in a safe and timely manner.
- Arrange and appropriately pack document files for shipment to final storage destination.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Educational level required: Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Technical Training qualifications required: Certificate in Microsoft Office Applications.
- 2 years of experience in a similar job
- Average Spoken and written English preferred
- Demonstrates well-developed interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as negotiation skills
- Must pay attention to details
- Must adhere to set security standards
- Ensure a gender perspective in the scope of work
- Perform other duties as required