Closing Date for Applications:
The Finance Assistant will provide assistance to Oxfam team and ensure adequate financial standards, timely and efficient support for Aden Programme under the supervision of Finance Officer
Skills and competencies required :
- Bachelor degree in Financial Management or any relevant field
- Minimum of two years experience in similar position.
- Financial and accounting skills
- Ability to implement office and finance systems
- Procedural and legal knowledge on various administrative and finance functions
- Ability to handle financial matters and work to deadlines
- Ability to work with others and as part of the team
- Fluency in Arabic and English and writing skills
- Knowledge and skills in computer usage
- Willingness and fitness to travel for sustained periods of time
- Willingness and eagerness to learn about organizational and financial procedures.