IFMR LEAD, Chennai, India
Closing Date for Applications:
- Checking Invoices for compliance with IFMR policies & Statutory Laws
- Feeding into Invoice Tracker before sending it to Accounts for payment
- Follow-up & updating information relating to paid amount & withholding taxes deducted
- Updating concerned stakeholders on the payment
- Reconciling vendor ledgers
- Reconciling payment tracker with ledgers
- Assistance Grants Manager in MIS & invoices preparation
- B. Com /M. Com / or equivalent, with minimum 3 years of experience with good exposure in development sector
- Ability to working in complex situations with minimum supervision
- Good working knowledge of Tally™, MS Office™ and other applications
- Excellent Organisational and time Management skills
- Ability to meet timelines, and with good self-accountability mechanisms,
- Ability to learn and add value on a continuous basis.
- Maintaining quality and performance standards under stringent deadlines
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to function effectively as part of a diverse, multi-disciplinary multi-organizational team.
- Ability to negotiate and deal with vendors and external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and team orientation.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.