Finance & Contract Analyst
Abt Associates, Cambridge, United States
Closing Date for Applications:
- The Social and Economic Policy Division helps guide development of the nation’s prominent policies and programs. Our contributions—at all government levels—have resulted in better programs on housing, community revitalization, education, workforce development, income security, food assistance, and in support of children, youth, and disadvantaged families. Our clients include the Departments of Housing and Urban Development, Education, Health and Human Services, Labor, Veterans Affairs, and the Food and Nutrition Service, among others.
Abt Associates seeks a Finance & Contract Analyst in the Social & Economic Policy Division. The successful candidate will work with Project Director/Manager and relevant Departments to support multiple projects with budget management and tracking, subcontract and consultant agreements, and other finance and contract needs. Specific job responsibilities include:
- Prepare budgets, estimates to complete, and revenue plans based on information from Project Director.
- Prepare consultant agreements; ensure all backup information is according to Abt and client's standards.
- Prepare subcontract agreements and modifications, working with Contract Operations Department.
- Process subcontractor and consultant invoices.
- Monitor compliance issues and ensure forms are complete and in accordance with Abt, government, and client requirements.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reports.
- Prepare cost and pricing proposals.
- Monitor contract risks and inform supervisor of any potential problem.
- Understanding of and experience with federal contracting
- Experience with project budgeting
- Strong Excel skills
- Understanding of accounting and finance concepts
- Project management experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to thrive in a dynamic and fluid environment
- BA/BS with 3 years of experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.