Norwegian Refugee Council, Tanzania
Closing Date for Applications:
NRC Tanzanian Office is looking for qualified candidate to work as Finance Coordinator base at Kibondo, Kigoma
The purpose of a Finance Coordinator is to implement delegated area of responsibility.
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and believes shall guide our actions and relationships.
Duties and responsibilities
- Implement NRC’s systems and procedures at area level
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies, handbooks, guidelines and donor requirements
- Prepare and submit reports and analysis
- Ensure proper filing of all support documents
- Support line managers in procedures and require support team trainings
Management of support team
- Ensure that the accounting, monitoring and reporting are according to NRC’s and donor procedures.
- Support project staff in financial matters including budget preparation, budget monitoring and budget revisions.
- Maintain budget control and monitor cash flow for the area/country
- Ensure development and implementation of administrative systems and procedures
- Provide anti-corruption training to all staff
- 5 years’ Experience from working as Finance in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Masters in Finance/Accounts
- CPA Holder
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile