FHI 360, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Closing Date for Applications:
FHI 360 is currently recruiting for the position of Finance Manager for a USAID/Kyrgyz Republic civic organizing program. This proposed five-year project will enable horizontal and vertical networks of individuals and organizations to advocate for and bring about change across issues that resonate with local communities and increase government responsiveness and accountability in the Kyrgyz Republic.
The Finance Manager will have overall responsibility for managing functions of the DLCPA Project in Kyrgyzstan. The Finance will ensure that sound financial controls are in place and operational activities are implemented in a timely and results-focused manner, and are managed in compliance with FHI360 and USAID requirements. She/he will be reporting to Director of Finance and Operations, DLCPA.
- Responsible for oversight of all financial management areas including accounting, payments reporting systems and procedures
- Manage and monitor the various controls and financial measurements for the projects including budget limits, obligations, burn-rates, budget planning, pipeline analysis on an ongoing basis
- Review and analyze monthly cash flow, cash book and balance sheet reconciliation reports for country office
- Oversee the timely completion and accuracy of monthly financial reports prepared for submission to the program funding agencies and FHI360
- Maintain adequate financial resources in country to support monthly program operations and subproject reimbursements
- Direct and manage the development of regular updates of country office financial policies and procedures manuals as necessary
- Ensure all activities related to financial management are carried out in conformance with policies and procedures established by FHI360 and funding sources
- Clarify any issues arising from audits conducted for the project
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Accounting or Finance with at least 5 years in the areas of finance, accounting, operations management and/or contract management
- Strong understanding of and demonstrated capacity to manage financial systems and procedures of large projects
- Experience and knowledge of USG or other international donor policies and procedures and management of donor funding and projects
- Knowledge of USAID rules and regulations
- Strong organizational, financial reporting, management and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Demonstrated integrity and fidelity
- Advanced computer skills; knowledgeable in accounting software, MS Windows, Excel, and Word
- Fluency in oral and written English and local language
- Computer spreadsheet experience required.