The Palladium Group, Abuja, Nigeria
Closing Date for Applications:
Bookkeeping (General Ledger) and cashier notes:
- Support the process of completing requests for disbursements forms for all local expenditure and necessary approvals for cash / cheque payment vouchers for all local expenditure are obtained before payment is processed;
- Maintain filing structure of all processed and approved cash / cheque payment vouchers.
- Ensure funds expended are provided for in the monthly FTR.
- Financial Management of 4 State Offices Financial Transactions;
- Support the tracking of milestone payments to service providers;
- Conduct a retirement of Advances to the State Offices.
Assist in financial management / support the preparation of monthly financial statements:
- Support the preparation of NGVIZ returns (cashbooks) to Project Accounting for collating the monthly financial statements.
- Support the recode processing of incorrectly posted expenditure to the correct account code.
- Upload payment transactions on Zenith Internet Platform.
- Archive Monthly Financial Documents per V4C policy
- Maintain relationship with the bank.
Support the Finance and Administration Manager in coordinating the annual audit:
- Support the Finance & Admin Manager in coordinating the annual audit;
- Support the process of ensuring that all the cash / cheque payment vouchers are supported by the relevant supporting documents and attend to all Auditors correspondence / queries.
- Upload the Monthly Asset Register
Support the Finance and Administrative Manager in capturing VFM Data:
- Support the process of introducing and establishing systems and processes to capture VFM;
- Lead the VFM tracking under the FAM supervision;
- Support the robust integration of VFM data capture for monthly report;
- Support the allocation of man hours per Timesheet.
- Other duties assigned by the Finance and Administration Manager.
- Support the monthly internal auditing of V4Cs cash and bank transactions;
- Support the implementation and establishment of internal control systems.
- Collate the Operations Monthly Forecast
- Support the process of evaluation of Service Providers Per GRM Template
- A graduate degree in Finance or related field.
- 3 to 5 years experience working in the field of Finance
How To Apply:
- If you are Interested kindly use the following link to apply: http://thepalladiumgroup.com/jobs/Finance-Officer-VN1706