Finance Shared Services Assistant
World Vision, Philippines
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
This position is primarily responsible for Bank Reconciliation and Cost Allocation Run data processing & analytics via SunSystems Business Units of various National Offices. This position also provides analytical requirements (e.g. validations, monthly support costs report) of Cost Allocation Reporting and Analysis Group.
- CAL Centralization – performing cost allocation run/process in behalf of the National Office. It acts like a shared service group catering to all National Offices in the partnership. This position acts as as one of the primary support to the Lead Finance Analyst – CAL in the operations of the CAL Centralization. This involves initial assessment of National Office structure before going on board the CAL Centralization, management of monthly communications to the
- National Offices, capacity building of new staff (if there’s any), tool troubleshooting, issue resolution during the CAL process as well as expansion of the CAL Centralization scope (i.e. # of offices covered).
- Do bank reconciliations on behalf of national offices using the automated procedures of the Sunsystems 6 Bank Reconciliation Manager utility. Use the Bank Reconciliation Manager facility to automate the generation of the list of outstanding cheques and other bank reconciliation items. This task is inclusive of analytics required as well as issue resolution in the Bank Reconciliation process. It also involves coordination with various National Offices specifically on the initial assessment stage and parallel tests performance before final on boarding of National Offices in the BR Centralization.
- Do other tasks related to FRSC initiative on Sunsystems shared service. This also covers analytical work on Cost Allocation (e.g. support costs validation, reports) as well as Bank Reconciliation. Any ad hoc tasks will fall under this item. Shared Service chargebacks preparation and communication.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy.
- Experience on financial software and tools such as SunSystems, PMQA and the like.
- Experience on Financial Analysis preparation.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent in organizational and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Ability to customize reports in accordance to the stakeholders needs.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- 2 to 3 years of working experience preferrably in a Non-Government Organization.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment & strong analytical problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to interpret deeply financial management report.