Save the Children, River Gee, Liberia
Closing Date for Applications:
Role Purpose: The purpose of this role is to provide efficient and effective finance and administrative support to Regional Programme Branch Office in Fish Town, River Gee County.
Qualifications and Experience
- Education background and minimum of three years’ experience in a similar/equivalent capacity (finance/administration/logistics).
- Proven management experience in administration, finance and logistics.
- Knowledge of Liberian labour and other laws.
- Excellent English, both oral and written.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office package, specifically Excel and Word.
- Methodical and with an attention to detail.
- Excellent coordination skills.
- Practical problem solving skills in a difficult environment.
- Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves, takes responsibility for their own performance and personal development.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team members, colleagues, members and external partners and supporters.
- Willingness to abide by SCI Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct.
- Commitment to Save the Children values.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.